Hatch Fair the Fifth
"HATCH! FAIR the Fifth" is a program sponsored by the Australian Government to support start-ups, build entrepreneurial ecosystems and invest in new incentives. for Vietnam and contribute to creating the future for startups in the region.
Under the theme "See the Unseen," speakers and business people share their experiences developing and supporting local as well as regional businesses. In addition, the conference focused on women entrepreneurship and leadership, through the sharing of female entrepreneurs and female founders. The conference is also an opportunity for community building units in Da Nang to share their approach and necessary activities so that they can build and promote the development of a nascent eco-business community. this street.
The HATCH! FAIR the Fifth Conference marks the five-year effort of HATCH! PROGRAM, contributing to the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems in Vietnam and the region. The event was co-organized by the Australian Embassy, UNDP Vietnam Nursery Representative.
IAJN founder Shane Dillon was asked to present the IAJN story in the session themed Leader Talk. He spoke about the techniques used to raise awareness of a IAJN as a new start up with very limited financial resources.
Stats from the Event;
* Total guest count: 2,150 visitors
* Speaking Sessions: 28 * Number of Speakers: 49 speakers, of which nearly 50% is female leaders
* Number of exhibitors: 102 exhibitors
* Number of investors: 58 investors
* Number of pitching companies: 44 companies
* Winning teams will receive around $150,000 in cash prizes, and 3 international trips